Sunday 15 October 2017

Christmas Lockdown

div class="separator" style="clear: both; text-align: center;">
"They said we could go home for Christmas,
We'd get to see our loved ones again.
No one on their own this Christmas,
We'd be with family and friends.

Politicians lie easily,
Breaking their word at the drop of a hat.
The planning, expense and great expectations,
They couldn't care less about that.

They just went and cancelled Christmas,
Who up there deserves our trust?
Lock down, make space and distance,
Pretty soon after your business goes bust.

Locked down for Christmas, do not make a scene,
Count all your blessings, await the vaccine.
Locked down forever and ever, Amen,
Will I ever get to see my loved ones again?

I'm on my way home for Christmas,
I'm happy to take the flak.
You can keep all the resets and the 'build back better,'
All I want for Christmas is my old life back.

Take Big Pharma's needle and stick it in their friends,
Were done with horror stories, genocidal make pretends.
They can send the Stasi after me, charge me with a crime
But they're not gonna rob me of my Christmastime!

In a beautiful dream, what did I see?
Globalism hanging from the Christmas Tree."

No comments:

Post a Comment